Set up Water Service
You can set up new water service at the Raton Water Works office. New homeowners are required to bring in a copy of their recorded warranty deed and renters are required to provide a deposit.
Connection / Disconnection Fees
Regular (During regular business hours)
- Connect: $10
- Disconnect: No fee
- Reconnect: $20 (after disconnect for non-payment)
After Hours / Weekends
(New customers must contact the Raton Water Work's office during regular business hours)
- Connect: $10
- Disconnect: $10
- Residential: $100
- Commercial: $100 min or 2 months billing
For tap fees and utility cuts, contact Raton Water Works
Pay Your Utility Bill
- Bills are mailed on the last day of the month and are due on the 10th of the following month. For example, your May bill is sent out on May 31st and is due on June 10th. If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, bills are due on the following business day.
- Utility bills may be paid by US mail, in person or by automatic draft. Cash, check, money order and (NEW) credit/debit cards are accepted. There is a 3% processing fee on all credit/debit card transactions.
- You may pay your utility bill using our new phone payment system by calling 1-833-257-8343.
- You can also access and/or pay your bill online at www.municipalonlinepayments.com/ratonwwnm
- Watch video to see how to set up your account online.
- To set up automatic draft payments, bring a voided check to the Raton Water Works office