The Raton Airport received “Airport of the Year” awards from the State Aviation Division in 2005 and 2007. New runway and great services from the FBO!
- Phone: 1-575-445-3076
- Email: email@example.com
Raton Municipal Airport/Crews Field (KRTN) is a general aviation airport located 10 miles (16 km) southwest of Raton. The terrain is open but there are mountains 4-5 miles away to the west, north and east.
The fixed base operator is Pegasus Aviation, which offers flight instruction and pilot supplies. FBO owners live on site.
For additional information, visit AirNav.
- Raton Municipal Airport/Crews Field covers 1,208 acres (489 ha) and has two runways:
- Runway 2/20: 6,328 x 75 ft (23 m). Surface: Asphalt
- Runway 7/25: 4,404 x 75 ft (23 m). Surface: Asphalt
- Vehicles and rental plane are available
- Jet accessible
- Fuel, snack bar and courtesy refreshments
- Aviation fuel
- Oxygen service
- Aircraft parking (ramp or tiedown)
- GPU / Power cart
- Passenger terminal and lounge with refreshments
- Flight training
- Aircraft maintenance
- Aircraft cleaning / washing / detailing
- Aviation accessories
- Rental Car availability
Visit and Learn More About RTN and Pegasus Below
- Mon-Sun: 7am-5pm
- After hours call-out service (with prior arrangement and/or a callout fee);
- call FBO for details
There are no tie down or overnight fees.