AwardsThe Raton Airport received “Airport of the Year” awards from the State Aviation Division in 2005 and 2007. A new runway and great services are available from the fixed base operator (FBO)!
LocationRaton Municipal Airport / Crews Field (KRTN) is a general aviation airport located 10 miles (16 kilometers) southwest of Raton. The terrain is open but there are mountains 4 to 5 miles away to the west, north, and east.
Fixed Base OperatorThe FBO is Express Aviation Services, which offers flight instruction and pilot supplies. FBO owners live on site. For additional information, visit AirNav or www.exaviationservices.com
- Raton Municipal Airport/Crews Field covers 1,208 acres (489 hectares) and has two runways:
- Runway 2 / 20: 7,620 by 75 feet (23 meters). Surface: Asphalt
- Runway 7 / 25: 4,404 by 75 feet (23 meters). Surface: Asphalt
- Rental vehicles are available
- Jet accessible
- Fuel, snack bar, and courtesy refreshments
- Aviation fuel
- Aircraft parking (ramp or tiedown)
- GPU / Power cart
- Oxygen service
- Passenger terminal and lounge with refreshments
- Aircraft maintenance
- Aircraft cleaning / washing / detailing
- Aviation accessories
- Flight training
- Rental Car availability
FeesThere are no tie down or overnight fees.
After HoursCall out service with prior arrangement and/or a call out fee is available. Contact the FBO at 575-445-3076 for details.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise ( DBE) Goals for Federal Fiscal Years 2019-2021
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan